All giveaways, raffles, and booth activities must be submitted to the ACP Exhibit Program Coordinator for review and approval.
Please fill out the form below and click the "Submit" button at the bottom when finished.
Live scanning of human subjects is permitted in your assigned exhibit booth when paired with an educational component. Exhibitors must comply with the following ultrasound scanning regulations:
- Exhibiting companies performing live ultrasound scanning must review FDA's policy on over-the-counter marketing of ultrasound devices. The company is responsible for determining which activities are appropriate under FDA guidelines.
- Live Scanning is subject to ACP approval. Please complete the booth activity section below.
- Booth must be 10' x 20' or larger.
- Models must be pre-screened, sign a consent form, and be provided with a fact sheet.
- We encourage you to include signage regarding the educational objective of your live scanning within your booth.
* Required field