- Internal Medicine Meeting 2022 registrant. Click here if you haven't yet registered.
- Available on Wednesday, April 27, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- In accordance with ACP’s COVID-19 Vaccine Policy, all in-person attendees of Internal Medicine Meeting 2022 in Chicago are required to have received an acceptable COVID-19 vaccination.
- If you are eligible to apply, please submit a story related to doctoring during the COVID-19 pandemic. Submit a 90 second video clip of yourself presenting a summary of your story with a laptop, phone, or camera. See these helpful tips for recording yourself on video.
- Complete your personal information and brief details about your story below. Please avoid profanity, refrain from slander, and be respectful of all people included in the story.
- Include the video URL (YouTube or Vimeo preferred)
- Don't forget to click Submit.
- Submission of your story does not guarantee acceptance.
- Stories must not exceed 5 minutes in length.
- Those selected to participate in the April 2022 Story Slam, will need to assign copyright for the audio/video recordings to ACP.
- If you cannot mask the identity of others mentioned in your story, you will need to document that you obtained their permission to include them in your story.
- ACP will not cover meeting registration or travel expenses for storytellers.
Deadline to apply is February 28, 2022. Applicants will be notified about the outcome of their submission by March 15, 2022.